Norm Hutton Racing Sponsorship Opportunities
Who is Norm Hutton Racing?
- Established in 2014
- Co-owned by Shellie Stewart/Norm Hutton
- Collection of historically significant race cars and antique cars
- Business Focus is buying and selling vintage race cars, and antique cars as warranted to improve collection
- US Based International Business with clients coast to coast and in Europe
- Active participants in Antique Automobile of America Events, VSCCA, DIRT Track, ARCA, Xfinity , and Monster Energy Series Events as drivers, judges, leadership, crew chief, car chief
Why advertise and advertising benefit with Norm Hutton Racing?
- Established ARCA Race Team- since 2015
- 7 starts, 4 top 20 finishes
- Professionally built cars and equipment
- Stable ownership and infrastructure
- TV audience exposure for each race
- Hyperlinks for business on the Norm Hutton Racing Website
- Your business name on Crew Shirts, car, and drivers uniform
- Your business listed on our Facebook, and Instagram pages
- Your business mentioned in every interview
- Flyers for your business given out at all events NHR attends
- Vintage Races, Car Shows, Racing Trade Shows
- Current driver available to make public appearances at any of your business functions or if not available will provide autographed driver cards
Driver Bio: Shellie Stewart
Shellie is a long time mechanic and has been building cars since she was young. Her interest in cars comes from her Dad, Sam, who she worked with on a restoration of a 1965 Ford Mustang Coupe. From there she started to work with a family friend building hot rods, motorcycles, trucks, and Booneville Salt Flat Race Cars, in addition to welding, and building performance engines. While doing this work, she was racing Quads, and participating in watersport competitions.
Shellie has been co-owner of NHR since 2014, and of the ARCA Race Car, as well as serving as Crew Chief and Car Chief at all NHR events. In addition, Shellie also worked in the Xfinity and Monster Energy NASCAR Race Series as an Assistant Car Chief and Assistant Crew Chief. She also crews for Bruce Larson in the Nostalgic Nitro Funny Car Series in her spare time. Shellie also prepares and buys and sells vintage race cars and antique cars for NHR.
Contact Information: www.normhuttonracing.com
Co- Owner: Norm Hutton
Co-Owner/Driver: Shellie Stewart
Email us at:
Check us out on Facebook, and Instagram